ME1302 PMSM brushless enclosed motor
The ME 1302 motor is a synchronous motor, type PMSM brushless, enclosed, waterproof, water cooled.
- It is a brushless motor, requiring no maintenance.
- The stator characteristics are similar to the ME1115 motor (with sin / cos encoder and air cooled) and similar to the ME0913 motor (U / V / W encoder and cooled by the hour).
- Its output power of 14.5 kW Continuous under 96 VDC.
- Three-phase, double stators, synchronous motor with permanent magnets connected in Y with an axial gap.
- Voltages between 24 and 96 VDC.
- The efficiency of the motor + controller assembly is 92%.
- It is a motor with 4 pairs of poles (8 magnets).
- The winding resistance between phases is 0.013 ohms.
- The phase winding inductance is 0.010 mH at 1 kHz (28 turns per phase).
- The recommended maximum rotor speed is 5000 rpm.
- The torque constant of 0.15 Nm per ampere DC.
- The inertia of the armature is 45 kg.cm2.
- The permanent current is 125 amperes AC (180 amps DC input drive).
- The peak current is 420 amps AC for 1 minute (600 A DC input drive).
- The maximum engine torque is 60 FtLb.
- Its mass is 15.9 kg (without the coolant)
- It has a KTY84-130 temperature sensor and a sin / cos encoder
- For proper cooling, the recommended fluid flow rate is 6 liters per minute.
- Weight (kg) :
- Voltage (V) :
- 24-72 VDC
- MAX speed (RPM) :
- MAX Torque (Nm) :
You might also like